Tuesday, July 17, 2007

don't pay attention

What I hate the most is the way I'm powerless to dictate my own moods

If I prayed I'd pray for order

Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt

And he thought about how everyone dies someday
and when tomorrow gets here, where will yesterday be

When it pours I'd much rather get wet
than shelter my thoughts from the rain

Porcelain
are you wasting away in your skin?
are you missing the love of your kin?
drifting and floating and fading away...

Everything that held me together is falling apart, I've got
this thing that I consider my only art of f**king people over

And Sarah screamed your every breath is a gift
if you weren't so selfish then you might want to live

And my stomach is sick
and it's all in my head

Always felt like I was outside looking in on you

Oh my Go* this hurts like hell

And even though the moment passed me by
I still can't turn away
Cause all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
Got tossed along the way

Love is watching some one die

I saw a film once
where all the airholes froze up
a killer whale swam
under the blue ice
'til her heart stopped

Hopelessness is your cell
Since you've drawn out these lines
Are you protected from trying times?
Dig a ditch deep enough
To keep you clear of the sun
You've been burned more than once
You don't think much of trust

I am covered in skin
no one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside

I once had Marygolds for eyes
I'd seem to fade on sunny days
When it's cold as the rain outside,
well then, so am I

I am wasted but I'm ready...

This is the first day of my life

No comments: