I don't think I'm going to write in this blog anymore. I have started another blog. I think this blog has strayed too far from its original purpose, and it's not really that helpful to me anymore.
If anyone really wants to know the address for the other blog, email me or post a comment on this post. I am not sure if I am giving it out yet, but if you're interested, I'll think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would hate to lose all contact with you.
I am sorry you feel as though your blog is no longer serving its purpose in your life....I pray your new location will provide that for you.
If you do want to give out its address, I would be honored to read along with you....you can email me at ashleeliddell at hotmail.com
I do, if you're willing.
Hi Lindsay,
My name is Amy and I'm new to your blog, which apparently ended a week ago. I was reading over a couple past entries when I saw the quote from "Garden State," one of my favourite movies. Great quote too. I would like to read your new blog if you will send me the address. My email is thephoenixzine@gmail.com.
hey hon... If at any point you want to make your blog available again, I would most love to have the address. love you lots...
So, I will probably tell you so in person but I've finished. It's weird coming back to the posts I read 6 weeks ago and re-reading them and seeing how much what I see about you has changed.
That doesn't mean the way I see you has changed. Love you, as always, forever.
I'll see you (I think) in a few minutes.
Post a Comment