Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ariel IM-d me, needing to talk to me because her parents were being awful. My mom got very mad- she thinks I spend way too much time on IM. I told her Ariel needed to talk to me because her parents were arguing. My mother said, "Oh, why don't you just have her call family services?"
I went back to talking to Ariel. A few minutes later my mom said (all in her sarcastic voice),
"Have you had her call the police yet?"
"No," I said, "That was Craig."
"Oh, right, how could I forget?"

She is still so angry. So very angry. She always will be. She'll always hate me for it, whether she admits it or not.

It wasn't the right choice, I don't think. I think maybe I should have never told.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

but it wasn't worth it to destroy my relationship with her forever

ariel said...

It wasn't forever. You have to cling to that hope- someday, somehow, she'll realize that you did the best thing you could have done. She'll realize that you were strong when nobody else was. And she'll want a relationship with you again.

Who knows, we might all be dead by then. But we believe in an afterlife, right?

Thank you for suffering that for me. I needed it. I feel guilty for asking that of you, but I really did need it. I love you.