I'm off to NFL's and national recognition week.
If I meet the president, I'm not kicking him in the shin. However, if I am unable to suppress my whims, you will most likely see me on the news.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What I realized suddenly was that the true failure would have been if I hadn't given a damn. You can bandage a wound, set a broken bone, but not caring...you can't cure that and you can't recover from it."
"What I realized suddenly was that the true failure would have been if I hadn't given a damn. You can bandage a wound, set a broken bone, but not caring...you can't cure that and you can't recover from it."
4 comments:
hehe... have fun :D
I would rather see you on the news for winning some type of award at your competition.....so, here's to wishing you good luck and hoping no presendential shins get kicked!
I will totally mount your defense effort if you do give into the urge, while at the same time be secretly proud of you. ;) Anything I can do to help.
I'll see you soon. And good job!
Post a Comment