Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Science olympiad: I didn't place in the events I worked the hardest on, although I think I was in the top seven out of about 30 on both. I did, however, get 2nd out of 40ish on the genetics test, which I didn't study for at all.
Irony.

Erin slept over last night and we watched V for Vendetta and John Tucker Must Die (insert underlining). They were very different movies. V for Vendetta is still absolutely amazing (domino scene=best scene of any movie I've ever seen). John Tucker Must Die was very entertaining, and not as sleezy as I was expecting.

Erin has helped me to learn the difference between normal touch and sexual touch, and has helped me become more comfortable with normal things like hugs.

Tonight I watched Rent and I sobbed through the entire second half because I missed Josh so much. I called him eventually and cried to him about how I need to see him, and he said he's coming on the eigth. He promised. I really, really hope it happens. I need to see him so badly.

I told my parents and we had a minor altercation, but it ended alright with me acknowledging that I share their concerns and them acknowledging that I'm old enough to make my own decisions and mistakes.

Something rather bad happened tonight, but I don't feel like admitting to it so I won't.

I'm going to go to Florida tomorrow for needed vacation.

I love you all. I love all of you that know me and that are my true friends and that give me real hugs, not the fake A-frame ones, or that would if you ever saw me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I would. I hope you have a great, relaxing vacation.

ariel said...

Rent makes me cry too. It's pretty much amazing, incorporating all the emotions so common to our frail existences.

[Insert the lecture on co-dependence that I don't feel like typing. I know you've heard it before.]

*Tight hugs*