It's all catching up to me...
First of all I think I drank enough wine yesterday to get really sick, and when I get sick off things I usually don't eat/drink them again, so that's a good thing.
Secondly... I went to the dentist today for the first time in a few years because somehow my appointment got messed up. And my teeth are really straight and all that. I got a retainer, but it was just to close a gap, I didn't really NEED it. I brush every morning and every night, and I floss every night. But last year... it did take its toll... I was worried it might, but not worried enough.
I guess my teeth are all broken down and I have a ton of really tiny cavities. And my teeth are really succeptable because they've been eaten away. So I can't eat simple carbs anymore, and I have to brush and floss after everything I eat, and it'll take like ten years before my teeth are okay again, and I have to get like fifty tiny fillings.
WHY?! Because I threw up... I threw up every few days for over a year... and all that acid stripped my poor teeth...
I don't feel good. I still feel sick and it can't be the wine anymore. Why did I do that to myself?!! Now I'll have to change my whole life just to save my teeth from destruction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man, that sucks big time. I am so sorry.
I know it's not much comfort, but I'm glad they caught it early. Early, as in before you needed dentures. And the not eating simple carbs thing, well, that can only be good for your eating habits. Not that you need to lose weight. :)
Who knows what I'm trying to say here. Mainly I'm just glad that the stuff that contributed to this, YOU DON'T DO ANYMORE!! And that is AWESOME. I hope you can look to the future and keep the past in the past.
I'm with Jennifer on this one...I am glad you are looking to the future about what needs to be done to help perserve the body God gave you.
And I am thrilled you have turned from those lifestyle choices.
I am praying the sick feeling you were experiencing will not entice you to slip into old patterns....
And, just out of curiosity, where do things stand with you and Charlie?
charlie... umm... well, we are getting closer? i don't know. i really enjoyed talking to him for hours on saturday. i feel guilty with every step i take, but i'm still taking them, so yeah...
and as to the throwing up... yes i suppose it is a good thing. but right now i can only feel sorry for my poor teeth.
Post a Comment