I'm disappointed in myself. I really thought I did well in that round.
Well I guess the judges didn't think so.
They voted on things that weren't issues in the round. Arguments he didn't make an issue.
I always vote on dropped arguments.
Well you shouldn't. And I didn't drop any more arguments than he did.
YOU ALWAYS DO THIS LINDSAY! TRY TO MAKE THINGS NOT YOUR FAULT WHEN THEY ARE!
I do not. It was a 3-0 decision. I had to have done something wrong. I just don't understand what. They shouldn't have voted on the things they voted on.
IF YOU DON'T WANT MY OPINION DON'T ASK IT!
I didn't.
DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! YOU LOST, OKAY?!!! STOP TRYING TO BLAME IT ON SOMEBODY ELSE.
Then, again, there is only me left to blame it on.
Last summer I drew a big poster of all of my goals for the year. I looked at it this morning and I had failed at all of them. I pulled it off the wall and and tore it up, tearing all the goals out. I crumpled up a piece of paper and put it in the sink and lit it on fire. I threw in my goals and watched them burn, the flames reaching almost a foot high. I just kept throwing them in, watching the blaze of all that failure.
And, oh God oh God oh God, I still cared... I still really cared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Perhaps the goals were not the things God intended for you to accomplish...perhaps the only failure was in not realizing what you DID accomplish.
He does not see failure when He looks at you.
Oh how I wish we could see ourselves through His eyes everyday....
Failure doesn't bother me. Not learning from failure...not understanding it. That bothers me.
Please dont try to grow up too quickly. You're going to be an adult for like another 60 years. Enjoy being a kid for a little while longer.
Today I went to a park and watched kids run in a fountain for an hour. I miss that so much...
I pray I get a 2nd chance when I have some children of my own. I'll have an excuse to play like one again.
Post a Comment