I will only briefly mention my tests today, only that my final answer for my problem involving area between sine and cosine functions over the interval was: "I don't care, I'm sick of this, it's too much work, you do the math." Mr. George told me he'd only take off a few points as long as I set it up right if I didn't actually compute the answer.
Also, I got a B on last week's history test I STUDIED for and today's was no better as I made a ton of crap up and the multiple choice was more like close your eyes and jab your finger. Only good news: money management test was easy, midterm was straight A's, lowest grade being in money management, 95%.
My three main problems: 1)I LOVE reading. I'd rather read than hang out with friends, rather read than eat, breathe, sleep, anything. I am SO addicted to it. This means I am antisocial and don't get much sleep. I read everything. History, science, psychology, politics, fantasy, sci fi, contemporary, classics, historical fiction, anything and everything as long as it's not REALLY boring 2) I can't walk into a library without checking out a book, even if I have books at home I need to read or am way too busy to find time to read it. 3) I am addicted to the internet (in a very literal way... I can't stop sometimes... I can't resist) which makes me very angry with myself as it takes out of my reading time.
So go to this website and watch the movie... it made me smile. I'm going to be on that roller coaster in one week, and all the others there. Next Friday. My dad's going with me. He gets in for ten dollars less because he's old. My mom doesn't want to drive for an hour, like that'd kill her or something. Oh well. I'm so excited, just looking at these roller coasters... so much cooler than my calculus project.
Oh man I need to get back to looking at the amusement parks I shall be visiting... YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, watching that video makes me want to puke ... but I am jealous! Riding roller coasters is such a good thing for us cerebral types -- totally takes you out of your head and just leaves you screaming and screaming.
Post a Comment