I started this blog to help myself, but also to try to make a difference, to put this crap out there... But it is so random, such a tiny corner of an immense cyberspace universe... how can I possibly make any sort of difference in the world? Even if I do publish my books (on my to-do list, I swear I'll get on it) they probably won't get famous or widespread. I just feel like having been through all that I have I have a responsibility to share what I've learned...
The world is so so big... and there are so many little girls and women getting raped or beaten right now, and it seems like there's no way to stop this silent pandemic, and it feels so hopeless, so sick... it's all in the shadows and so many people have been hurt. When I actually have opened up with some people, it's been amazing to me... the crap we all go through and never tell anyone...
why? why why why? and why can't anyone stop it? and why does it have to eat us from the inside out? and when will we learn to help each other and talk about it and stop making it so secret, so devastating...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment